Make room for your content with a custom label that fits all the information you need for regulatory compliance. Booklet labels give you more space to communicate with your customers, build trust, and show off your brand.
Who Needs Booklet Labels?
Extended (expanded) content labels include up to 72 pages of branded graphics, content, coupons, and helpful information like directions, ingredients, and regulatory information. The most common industries that use these booklet labels include:
- Pharmaceuticals and Medical
What You Should Know About Booklet Labels
A booklet label is basically a folded pamphlet that travels with your product to the end user. There’s a lot of opportunity for exceptional branding and messaging on these labels. Here are a few important facts to know:
- Like most other label types, they go by many names including foldout, pamphlet, multi-panel, multi-ply, expanded content, and extended text labels.
- They’re printed on the press, which means they require plating; therefore, changing graphics and text can be costly.
- They’re perfect for products that need to translate important information into multiple languages.
- Certain industries are required to include specific information on their packaging, which is why booklet labels were invented – to save space and money.
Benefits of Printing Booklet Labels
Expanded content labels are necessary for industries that need to comply with regulatory requirements, but there are other benefits as well, including:
- You can offer more value to customers by including coupons, deals, and incentives.
- You’ll save money on packaging and printing because you can put all the important information onto the product, making your brand much more visible on a day-to-day basis.
- The extended space ensures all your content will be clear and legible.
- The quality of our materials can withstand harsh environmental conditions; you can be sure important information won’t fade away and the label will remain intact.
- They allow you to engage with customers by including instructional diagrams, special product features, cross-selling options, and many more opportunities to build trust and loyalty.
The only way to know if these extended text, peel-back labels will fit your product is to talk to our label expert. We’ll ask a few questions and help you find the right product and material for your labels. Let’s get started!
Are you ready to find your labels? Talk to our label experts!
Our Promise & Commitment to You
No more wasting time and money on poor quality labels with long turnarounds.
There are a lot of printers to choose from, and we know how frustrating it can be to find the right one for your labels, especially if you’ve been burned in the past. Your brand is unique, and you have a vision. We respect that, and with more than 30 years of printing and customer service under our belts, we’re able to meet your needs. And if we can’t, we’ll point you to a printer who can.
Labels are an excellent way to show who you are as a brand. There are so many options, and this process should be exciting for you! We promise to do everything we can to make the ordering and labeling experience as fun for you as it is for us.
Our Other Label Products
Ready to Get Started?
We know you have a lot of options, so we appreciate you visiting us and (hopefully) putting us on your shortlist of printers. If you’re ready to get started, click below! Otherwise, please enjoy browsing our pages, and contact us if you have any questions!